柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Most Important Thing

Hello my dear family,
How are you all? I am excited to hear that you are going on vacation soon :D I wish you all the best. Elder Christensen gets home the end of June right? WOW! This week has been another one filled with trials but also filled with learning and growth. I love being on a mission! :D
sorry I took a lot of time trying to type something up that I found I could just copy :( I hate it when that happens.
I know that this church is true. I am sorry that my email isn't very long but the most important thing is that I know that we can be saved through the Atonement of Jesus Christ as we follow completely the commandments He has given us. I love this gospel. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I love you all.
Sincerely,
Elder Christensen