柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

Monday, November 28, 2011

I've Got So Much to be Thankful For...

My dear family,
I enjoy being in the service of the Lord. There is so much that happens throughout each day to keep us busy. We are working hard to find those who need us and I know that through our efforts and prayers Heavenly Father will grant unto us those which we can teach and bring closer to Christ.

I love you all and I know that the gospel is true. I know that the Atonement of Christ is real and I am grateful for the many blessings that are given to me each day. I am grateful for having such a great family. I am grateful for having friends in each ward who watch and care after the missionaries. I am grateful for how much they feed us ;) I am grateful for my being able to wake up each morning with energy to have yet another full day in the work of the Lord. I am grateful for each day I have to devote my life to the service of God. I am grateful for each of those who have blessed my life with learning and correction. I am grateful for the sacrifice of others for my sake namely, mom and dad, my teachers, my friends, Matt, Tanner, Sarah, Audrey, Rebecca, Jeffrey, and most of all my Savior. I am grateful for the plan of salvation which blesses our lives. I am grateful for the Restoration of the Gospel. I am grateful for the opportunity to spend each day on this earth prepared especially for me. I am grateful for music which touches our souls. I am grateful for the life that I have lived. I know that these are all blessings from a loving Heavenly Father. As Bing Crosby sings in "Holiday Inn," "I've got so much to be thankful for..."
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Sincerely,
Elder Christensen