柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

We walked at least 50 miles

My beloved family,
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... *deep breath*... AHHHHHHHHHHH!
How did I know it was going to happen? ;) I just read the big news as I skimmed the letter. Not surprised at all. ;) I love you all. (Tanner and Ali got engaged!)

This week has been another one full of amazing events. We have been working even harder. We have walked at least 50 miles this week trying to save miles and on our walks we have run into many people. Hardly any work out but we at least have time to plant seeds and leave a card for them to act in faith. Elder Long is amazing. I love his enthusiasm and his desire to meet others. I can feel it affecting me greatly in the best ways. I love being able to work with him and grow together in love for the people here in San Jose, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Mountainview, Palo Alto, Milpitas, Saratoga, and Campbell. (The areas we cover) I love this gospel and I will send another email tomorrow but now I have to leave a little early. I know that this work is true.
Sincerely,

Dear Family,
Happy birthday mother. I am sorry but I guess I will have to talk again next week. Love you.