柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

Monday, March 22, 2010

Having a Great Birthday!


Hey my loving wonderful family :)

I am having a great birthday :) Today I was able to go to the temple again and put Uncle Bob's name on the roll. I am happy to hear of any improvement but I am sure that Uncle Bob is scared. I pray for you all as often as I can. This week I read through Ether 12 because mom wrote about it in her letter last week. I loved reading through it. I learned a great amount about faith, hope, and charity and the way they all work together. I am bummed since I can't see any of the pictures you sent me :( The computer I am on won't allow it. I also realized today that I leave the MTC in about 3 weeks. Ahhh I am excited and nervous at the same time. I cannot wait to get out of the MTC and move around. Today was such a beautiful day with a blue sky, bright sun, and a great warm temperature. I have been in a classroom so much that I forgot how incredible it is to be outside :(
Now, I just need to say I know that this gospel is true. I know that our Heavenly Father guides our life to better paths that bring us to be better people. The only way we do not change is if we don't allow God to do so. I know that faith is important. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I love you all and wish you all the best.

Sincerely,

Joey