柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Lord Will Help Me and Strengthen Me

Hey Family,

SARAH that is soo awesome :D. I am way excited for you :) Okay really quickly I need to ask you mom and dad. Did you have a mission president in your mission named President Baker? He told me he had a couple of missionaries named Christensen and he said that he was there about the same time you were. If so he is my Branch President right now :) Well, This week has been awesome and hearing about Sarah's acceptance makes it even better. I am so happy for you Sarah and I know that you will do well. I am sorry I haven't been able to read the email yet. I haven't received anything from dear elder and I don't have time to read the email during the time allotted. I only skimmed over the first few sentences. I pray for Uncle Bob. I hope that he will be okay but I know that whatever happens Heavenly Father knows best.

As I said this week has been amazing. I have had a lot of powerful experiences with the Spirit and have loved every minute of being able to give my time to the Lord. I have been serving much more and always doing what I can to learn the language and learn more about the gospel to the point where I am able to teach with power. I have had my struggles but I am doing my best and know that whatever I do the Lord will help me and strengthen me. I pray for you all each day I know that your are a wonderful family. In know that this church is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that through the power of God the Book Of Mormon was translated. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. If you want to be spiritually nourished to overflowing you can watch the past three years of talks given by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland. Also, Watch the talks given by President Uchtdorf, President Eyring, and President Monson during their first General Conference as the First Presidency. They have wonderful messages that can give us a powerful testimony of the work of Jesus Christ. I love this gospel and I can promise you that it is true. If you don't believe me, try me ;) If you read the Book Of Mormon and pray with this question in mind: "Is the Church of Jesus Christ the only true church upon the earth?" Then I promise that the Spirit will "tell you in your mind and in your heart"(Doctrine and Covenants 8:2) if these things are true. The Spirit will give you an answer just pay attention to your feelings. This gospel is the only true chruch upon the earth and I will stand by this testimony until I die. I love you all. I pray for you.

P.S. I have a problem because I need to send a letter to Adam and Jacob Morey but I don't have their address. If you could send that to me I would be very grateful.

Sincerely,

Elder Christensen