柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Love You All!

Hey there all,

I loved your added effort and I really loved Jeff's second letter ;) That was funny. Well really quickly I actually can't email Adam and Jake I can only write them a snail mail letter. But Amie sent me a package so I wrote the letters and put them in the letter to Amie for her to help me deliver. I love you all and thanks for your help though :) This week has been great. Again I didn't have time to read your letter before I had to come here. Sorry, I have a lot of stuff to do. Well, I am progressing well with the language. I have had a few problems though because I haven't had struggles with the language at all really until now I am finally hitting a wall and I need
to break it down. I really want to progress with the language.

Sarah: I am so jealous that you know how to make Dou Jiang and You Tiao. Oh
I love that stuff.

Audrey: I am sorry you hurt your foot.

Rebecca: I love you too.

Jeffrey: You are a funny kid.

Dad and Mom: That is great that you are having some great talks with Jeff and Bex. I am proud of them and I know that you are following the Spirit.

Sorry I don't have a lot of time. I planned on writing a letter to Uncle Bob now and so I want time to talk with him.

Sincerely,

Elder Christensen