柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

柯 长老 (aka Elder Christensen)

Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm Grateful That I Can Learn

Hello my amazing family,
I love you all so much and can't wait to read the book that you have left me ;) Let's just say it will take a little while. I am so happy I have the opportunity to be on a mission. I am grateful that I can learn it is just hard sometimes to learn so much at once. I feel that my brain isn't making connections as it usually does and so I am not learning as quickly as I would like to.

Jennifer still hasn't come back but I have heard that she has attended the ward in Ghana. I am excited for her and pray daily for her safety and continued desire for baptism and growth in the gospel. I know that God lives. I know that God loves His children.

It was wonderful to see the pictures of Tanner and Ali's wedding. Happy day. I got to thinking a little while ago about the wedding and thought, "wait isn't Elder Garn the temple president in the Mesa Arizona temple?" It brought back good memories of Hong Kong and the testimonies that he bore which helped me. I hope you said hi for me :) I know that the Atonement is real and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Sincerely,
Elder Christensen